Streetly Vets are recruiting for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the Streetly Vets team:
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Streetly Vets are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our small team as we expand. We have just celebrated our 5th birthday and as our reputation grows, we are getting busier, which is why we need another RVN.
We are looking for an RVN and will consider applications whether you are experienced or recently qualified.
Working hours could be long days (10 hours) or shift work of 6-8 hours a day depending on the rota. We will consider full or part time roles. We open Saturday mornings (9-12.30), so you would do 1:3 but there is no OOH or Sundays.
Why join us?
- Be part of a close-knit team – we think small is beautiful.
- No corporate head office to deal with – we are fully independent.
- We are not target driven – our aim is ensuring good client & patient care.
- On-site parking and we’re in a nice location.
- We want you to develop – we will fund relevant CPD on a case-by-case basis (£500 per year with flexibility to consider more)
- We will pay your RVN fees
- Employee discount – save money on any veterinary treatment we do for your pets
Apply Now (but please only apply if you are an RVN)
We are hoping to appoint the right person straight away, so apply now. Please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com