Please help us to keep our staff and clients safe during this uncertain period with coronavirus, in order to keep the practice open and to provide a service to your pets.
The government has now limited people’s movement more so PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE PRACTICE WITHOUT PHONING FIRST. Call us on 0121 572 6527 and we will advise you of what to do.
To minimise face to face contact in line with Public Health England (PHE), the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS), British Veterinary Association (BVA) and government guidelines we are operating a closed door policy. This means:-
- We are available for urgent and emergency cases only. Routine consultations and non urgent procedures will be rescheduled
- Where possible, all consultations will be carried out by phone or video call. Normal fees apply and you will be asked to collect any medication from the practice
- The front door will be locked. Please call us when you arrive and we will bring the medication to you
- If we have to see your pet in the surgery we will take your pet off you at the front door and speak to you on the phone before and after examination
- In the very unlikely situation that you need to be present during the consultation we will ask you to wear gloves and a mask. These consultations will be limited to one person per visit. No children will be allowed.
Please make sure you wash your hands well before coming to the practice
Please allow extra time for repeat prescriptions as we do not know whether there may be delays in supplies.
Thank you for cooperation and understanding during this period and help us to keep continuing our service to you by following the above guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact the surgery on 0121 572 6527.
Cora, Jamie and the Streetly Vets Team